Monday, March 5, 2012

Renewed

Renewed...yes that is how I feel...I feel as if I can go back to my program tomorrow, without ANY thoughts of "what I will be missing" kind of attitude. 'Made to Crave', has really opened my eyes to really what and who I should be craving. Yes, today I did take C-man to the movies, and I did have a little popcorn and a little candy, but I don't feel the usual "guilt" that I normally feel when I do that. I know it is because I really have focused on what God is wanting for me, for what HE has planned for me. I am worthy of His love and He does deserve my focus on Him, centering Him in my life.

I have to live my life, and I now know that food is NOT for comfort and it is solely for nourishment. I know that I am not completely healed, and it will take time, but I do know that I am on the right track and I CAN do this, but not on my own strength but with his!

I now have another friend who I will be held accountable to. That will help. We have vowed to be honest with each other, and really support each other in this. I completely believe that God puts certian people in our lives struggling with the same stuff, so we can be each others support. NOT only that, when we both put God as the center, what can Satan do to us? I have already been down, but when God has my back, I am strong and I can do anything!

I want to thank anyone who reads this silly blog for supporting me and listing to my rants and raves of this roller coaster ride that I am on, and will continue to be on. So, THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment